Do More

Do More

Monday, April 29, 2013

I don't read labels unless there are calories involved.

One of my favorite things on the planet right now is Oxyelite Pro.





One of my other favorite things is Celsius.



Celsius was introduced to me in little Crystal light on the go type packets, and yes, it said it could burn "100 calories per hour", but that's not why I got into it. I liked the supposedly orange spicy ginger flavor and I noticed all the vitamins it packed. Apparently, I missed something enormous.

Backtrack.

When you take Oxy, you are NOT supposed to consume caffeine in other forms. I don't like rules, so it's taken me 5 weeks to be like: I think I'll have peach detox tea this morning.

Newsflash.

Those Celsius packets? Ooooh, Honey, that shit has has 200 mg per packet. (Comparison: That beats a Monster energy drink.)

Let's get real.

*cough* I drank 3.5 packets today....alongside my 2 (upper dosage) Oxyelite.
So yes, 700 mg of caffeine.

Might explain why I couldn't get enough water today? Might explain why I was dry heaving after my run tonight, and why my body felt just up and down and wrecked for hours after.

Hopefully, it doesn't explain my first mile, which was 7:26 and felt like cake. (Cake that makes you run fast, NOT cake that cauces anger and cellulite...) I made myself back off, and I'm glad I did. Not lookin for any heart attacks at 26.

Anyways, now that it's almost 2 am, I think I've mostly come down from my orange flavored cocaine. 

Tomorrow is going to consist of me drinking A LOT of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment